School Trips - Krakow
Our company was founded in 1981 by Polish Teachers’ Union looking to create educational tours outside of the classroom to some of the most exciting destinations in Poland. We’ve continued in that tradition, customizing tours to Cracow, Warsaw and beyond.
We specialize in large group travel, taking care of the reservations for meals, guided tours, performances, and other attractions. We build itineraries for any age group and for tours with any focus.
Below you will find our most popular destinations:
3-day Cracow itinerary
• Wawel Castle with Royal Tombs
• Historical Museum
• Collegium Majus – oldest university
• Auschwitz – Holocaust Museum
• Salt Mine – underground route
• Wistula river cruise
• Aquapark with 800-meters twisted slides
• Climb to man-made 326 meter high Kosciuszko’s mound
• Evening with klezmer music